Terms & Conditions


After receiving confirmation that the apartment you selected is available for your dates, you will be able to book it. Your booking will be confirmed after we receive your payment of 30% of total price, as a booking deposit. You will pay the remaining 70% on the day of arrival.

Once we receive the 30% booking deposit, you will receive by email your booking confirmation, the exact address of the flat and the telephone # of the person who will be in charge of checking you in.


Payment is done in two steps: 30% during booking process, and the remaining 70% on day of arrival. Possible means of payment: bank transfer, credit card or cash payment.


In case of cancelation more than 60 days prior to arrival, the 30% booking deposit is fully refundable, except in case of force majeure. In case of cancelation 60 days or less prior to arrival, the 30% booking deposit is not refundable. Cancelation must be done by e-mail.


On arrival day, customer will have to let a guarantee deposit which amount depends on the selected apartment features. This deposit will be refunded to the customer within four working days after departure, once Valencia Flat Rental has checked out the apartment conditions. In order to get the full refund of its deposit, the customer will have to leave the apartment and its contents in the same conditions as it was delivered. The customer is responsible for any damage or missing objects in the apartment. Any damage or missing object will induce a retention on the amount of the deposit. If damages are higher than the deposit, the customer will be due to pay the difference.


The apartment will be available from 4pm on arrival day. If the client wants an earlier check in, we will try to satisfy his request (if the scheduled availability of the apartment makes it possible.)

Check in at 10pm or after 10pm will have an additional cost of 20€. Check in at 00am or after 00am will have an additional cost of 40€. It is not possible to check in after 2am.


Check out will be done at 11am or before. If the client wants to check out later than 11am, we will try to satisfy his request (if the scheduled availability of the apartment makes it possible.)


There is no refund in case of one or more days delay in the arrival of the customer if the reasons are external to Valencia Flat Rental.

There is no refund in case of one or more days advancement in the departure of the customer, if the reasons are external to Valencia Flat Rental.


The guests have to leave the apartment, clean and with the dishes washed. Garbage bags will have to be taken out.


In case of any damage occurring to the apartment or its contents, the client will immediately notify Valencia Flat Rental about it.

The person signing the contract has to be one of the guests. It is forbidden to host more people than what is agreed in the contract.

Pets are only admitted if it is previously agreed with Valencia Flat Rental and specified in the contract.

The client can’t use the apartment for any other purpose than the one defined in the contract. Subleasing is forbidden.

The client can’t practice commercial or professional activities or have behaviors in contradiction with decency and hygienic normal rules. It is forbidden to organize parties or meetings that could disturb the rest and quietness of the neighborhood.


Valencia Flat Rental is not responsible for personal injuries, neither for damaged, lost or stolen personal belongings in the apartment.


Valencia Flat Rental and its affiliates are not responsible and are not considered to be in fault for any delay or failure in the performance of the service agreed in the contract, if the cause results directly or indirectly from a circumstance beyond its reasonable control. This includes (but is not limited to): failures in electronics, or in communication lines, or in mechanical equipment, computer viruses, phone lines or ADSL operators errors, severe weather, natural disasters, strikes, wars, government restrictions.


If the contracting party is a corporation (company, association, foundation, ..) or a freelancer, an invoice will be emitted with its corresponding taxes.


The present contract is made and agreed in Spain. Therefore, the Spanish law rules this contract.

The contracting parties expressly and voluntary submit to the competence and jurisdiction of Valencia Court (Spain) and exclude the participation of Courts from any other countries.

Touristic Legal Registration nº: EGVT-226-V


Valencia Flat Rental keeps the rights to modify at any moment the information published in its website and update the rates, descriptions and the pictures of the apartments.