SHIATSU massage, the art of well-being.
SHIATSU, which means `finger pressure in japanese, is a form of holistic massage based on the aplication of pressure with the hands.
Pressure is applied to specific points along the energy meridians of the body, with the purpose of restoring its natural balance.
- The massage has no side effects, is non-invasive and only uses safe techniques.
- It is performed through loose clothing and no oil is applied.
- SHIATSU brings about mental calm and makes its recipient less succeptible to life´s stresses, by releasing accumulated tensions and improving energy flows.
- It puts the digestive, circulatory, respiratory and nervous systems all back into balance, supports the immune system and enhances the ability of the body to heal itself.
- The relief of muscular tension and joint stiffness often leads to improved posture.
|1 session of 1h: 48€|
|6 sessions of 1h: 240€|